This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
gf11 Full Body | Barre Workout
Welcome to my Barre workout with light weights. This workout has 10 unique exercises with no repeats. Each exercise is a compound movement where you are working more than one major muscle group at a time. In this blog you’ll find a summary of the workout with some tips and notes. But if you just can’t wait to get moving, then dive right into the 11-minute workout.
If you have time, take my 5-minute warm up before your workout and my 5-minute post workout stretch when you’re done.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel. Having subscribers encourages YouTube to recommend my videos to others. Thanks!
Before You Begin
Following a 1-minute warmup, this workout is is made up of 10 unique full body movements that will have all major muscle groups feeling the heat. Each exercise is performed for 45s and there is 15s between exercises. The purpose of the workout is to strength train your entire body while incorporating some opportunities for practicing balance and control. I used 4 lb weights for this workout.
Full 11-minute Workout Video:
Perform each exercise for 45 seconds followed by 15 seconds rest between exercises. Light dumbbells are optional. I recommend between 2-5 pounds.
- Plie Hold with Arnold Press
- R Plie to Posse with Serving Biceps
- L Plie to Posse with French Doors
- R Glute Leg Lift with Lat Pull Down
- L Glute Leg Lift with Reverse Fly
- R Side Lunge Pulse with Tricep Kickback
- L Side Lunge Pulse with Inverted Row
- Squat R Side Leg Lift with L Front Raise
- Squat L Side Leg Lift with R Front Raise
- Squat Heel Lift with Shoulder Rotation