THIS TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE IS FOR EVERYBODY.
Challenge Dates: July 12 – September 5, 2020
July 10-12: Initial weigh-ins September 3-5: Final weigh-ins
Registrations due by July 11.
- 8-week Challenge ending with 3 winners of CASH prizes.
- Cost $100 to join: covers registration, education session, a personalized fat loss plan, 9 weigh-ins and accountability. If your spouse/partner joins, they receive 50% off their registration. If you bring a friend(s) you will receive 50% off your registration.
- Each participant is offered a (optional) 20 minute consult with Ashley 1:1 to talk about fitness, exercise, health, nutrition or anything else related to your goals and roadblocks.
- Thru-out the Challenge, participants collect raffle tickets by weighing in and losing weight between weigh-ins.
- 1st place winner is the individual with the highest % weight lost and wins 50% of the prize money. Two other participants will win 25% of the prize money, thru a random raffle drawing.
- Everybody pays $25 cash toward the prize money. There are $5 cash penalties for gaining weight between weigh-ins or missing weigh-ins.
- Weigh-in days can be flexible and you are allowed to miss up to two weigh-ins and still remain eligible to win.
- With 15 participants (my required minimum), I estimate the total prize money to be at least $500 by the end (more participants = more money). That would be one $250 prize and two $125 prizes – good chance to win your money back!
- The cost to participate is $100 cash or check made out to Get Fit With Ashley, LLC. This includes a 30-min virtual group education nutrition & weight loss session, body composition measurements, photos, nine weigh-ins and weekly standings posted online. See opportunities for 50% discounts listed above (2nd bullet).
- Participants must contribute an additional $25 cash toward the prize money.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and assume the responsibility to consult with their physician prior to registration.
- All measurements during the Challenge are taken on Ashley’s scale in her driveway, socially distanced and while wearing masks and shoes. The scale will be sanitized between weigh-ins and a clean paper towel will be put on the scale under each person (if you prefer, bring your own).
- Participants are required to take an initial weigh-in and 8 additional weigh-ins throughout the Challenge. Before/after photos and body composition measurements are optional.
- Individual weights will be strictly confidential and recorded by Ashley.
- Winner(s) will be determined based on total % of body weight lost, not total pounds.
- Results (and prizes) will be announced on September 6.
- Initial weigh-ins take place July 10-12 at your pre-scheduled time.
- Challenge weigh-ins (8 total) are required weekly after the initial weigh-in. Participants will weigh-in on Saturday mornings. If there is a conflict, alternative arrangements can be made.
- A participant will become ineligible to win 1st place (but will remain an active participant) if more than two weigh-ins are missed.
- A $5 penalty fee will be charged to any participant who gains one pound or more between weigh-ins.
- A $5 penalty fee will be charged to any participant who misses a weigh-in for any reason.
- Participants will earn raffle tickets: (1) for every weigh-in, (1) for losing <= 1.0 lb since previous weigh-in and an additional (1) for losing > 1.0 lb since previous weigh-in.
- The prize money consists of 100% of the $25 entry fees and 100% of the penalty fees.
- The individual with the highest % weight loss will win 1st Place which is 50% of the total prize money.
- The remaining 50% of the prize will be awarded by raffle: Two participants each win 25% of the prize money.
- Percent weight loss will be calculated as follows: (Initial weight – Final weight) / Initial weight.
- In the event of a tie for total % weight lost (to an accuracy of 0.1%); the 1st place prize money will be split.
All participants will be required to sign and date a copy of the Official Rules.